We are growing fast and looking for a UX/UI in LA. You'll be part of a small team working on web/mobile products for start-ups. You will be involved in all areas of the interactive development process. Your responsibilities will include working directly with clients on brainstorming, ideation, research, creating wireframes, producing complete screens, writing UX specifications, and leading our visual designers through execution. This is a full-time position.
More about you:
- Your experience has taught you that understanding the audience, the market, and the project framework is critical to delivering stand-out work. You're amazing at taking an idea and developing it into something truly special. You know UX and UI inside out and you know when to follow rules and when to break them.
- For years, you've been working in the interactive industry learning and appreciating the value of team work. You can run a project by yourself, but you'd rather collaborate. You communicate as if your life depends on it.
- On past projects, you've been challenged and found ways to deliver quality on time and on budget. You've managed relationships with clients and team members and they have loved working with you.
- You've failed a few times. It's part of the process. You keep pushing and changing and taking it all in stride. You love what you do. You're an advocate for quality and you're uncomfortable when you see work that is not up to your high standards.
- You get along with everyone. It's one of your key strengths. You can speak developer and designer and you know how to translate hard to understand language so that clients instantly get it.
Important experience you have:
- Proven experience working web and mobile products or social networking sites, preferably large-scale, dynamically driven ones.
- Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements/specifications
- Experience developing UI and interaction pattern libraries is a huge plus.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates advanced skills in user experience design
If you're looking to switch from advertising/marketing UI work to useful products and have endless passion to bring every day we might be the place for you!
Apply by Resume and 3 URL's to e-mail.